An award-winning business growth consultancy is looking to hire a business coach. They work with SMEs across the UK helping them grow profitability and improve their asset value and team performance. While we work with businesses across sectors, the majority of our clients are owners of trade contracting, specialist contracting and supplies businesses.
They are now looking for a Business Coach / Consultant to join the team and work with clients to help them achieve their goals and improve their businesses. The role is an opportunity to work and grow alongside a high-performing and enthusiastic team focused on ensuring client business and personal success. It will be ideal for you if you thrive in taking complete ownership of client results and are able to help them implement specific strategies and ideas to achieve these results.
The role is being advertised as hybrid and will require weekly travel to our offices in London. The ideal candidate would be full-time but we are open to flexible to part time options for the right candidate.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES for the Business Consultant:
- Ensuring clients’ businesses are growing and benefiting from working with you and our team through robust strategies, structures and systems delivered while supporting implementation and learning through coaching.
- Strong retention and growth of your assigned portfolio of clients through referrals and recommendations.
- Contributing to the continual development of knowledge base, tools and content in the business to benefit clients.
- Assist clients across the Group through providing direction, advice and accountability.
KEY SKILLS/COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
Exceptionally strong work ethic and result orientation
- Articulate and good communicator – both written and spoken
- Success in previous roles and a good knowledge of how SMEs work
- Excellent academic credentials, preferably a Masters degree, with high numeracy skills
- Commitment to self-development, learning and delivering value
- Experience working with UK based sub-contracting and construction businesses would be an added advantage
- The role is for you if you have the right experience or believe you have the necessary transferable skills and are looking for a new meaningful challenge where you can contribute strategically and make a direct impact to businesses, owners, and their teams.
- The role has performance-based incentives linked to the number of
clients being directly managed and has the potential to grow into being responsible for business units or businesses within the Group.
Strong academic background, minimum a degree in a business related discipline 2 years’ experience working with SME
Worked with UK Based subcontracting construction companies (preferred)
Benefits for the Business Coach:
- £80,000.00 per year (OTE – £100,000+)
- 20 days holiday a year, plus bank holidays
Core hours – 9am-4pm, ideally someone on from 8.30am-5.30pm Monday – Friday
Bonus Structure: Commission based – OTE and commission will be discussed with them at final interview stage Bonuses at Directors discretion – performance based – annually